Free WiFi      furnished

Why us?

• 150m to Metro U4 / U6

• 10 min till Downtown

• 10 min to shopping street Mariahilferstraße

• 10 min till Naschmarkt

• personal and individual service


Appartamenti pulitissimi e moderni. Carina,la proprietaria credo, gentilissima e a disposizione. Macchina per il caffè espresso con numerose capsule. Wifi perfetto. Tutto ottimo!!!

Michele (IT)

Great location. Welcoming helpful host. Cosy apartment.

Jo (GB)

Das Hotel war für unseren Aufenthalt in Wien perfekt! Sehr gute Lage, schönes geräumiges Zimmer, sehr bequeme Betten, wirklich geschmackvolle Einrichtung, nützliche Kücheneinrichtung, sehr sympathische und entgegenkommende Chefin (die uns empfangen hat), ... alles war wirklich sehr gut! Wir konnten sogar schon um ca 11 Uhr unser Zimmer beziehen. Große Empfehlung meinerseits für dieses Hotel!


Ausgezeichneter Service, sehr hübsche Zimmer. Hohe Flexibilität.

Raphael (DE)

Very clean, spacious, comftorable and beautiful apartment. Felt right at home. The location of the apartment is great, easy to walk into city, minutes walk to metro and good amenities in the area. There was coffee and tea provided, as well as a booklet on suggested sites, resaturants, etc. The owners were very friendly and helpful.

Mireille (CA)

Payment conditions

At the reservation 30 % of the booking amount must be transferred to our account . The remaining 70% of the total amount must be paid on the day of arrival in cash, debit card or credit card.

Cancellation conditions

In case of cancellation 7 days or more before arrival, the deposit will be refunded. In case of cancellation within 7 days prior to arrival the deposit will be retracted.
In case of non-arrival 100% of the amount will be invoiced, the deposit will not be refunded .

Tel: +43 660 640 99 57


Mollardgasse 69 or
Linke Wienzeile 162
1060 Wien

We accept

Copyright Vienna Vintage Apartment, 2021   |  Impressum  |  Datenschutzerklärung